The maker of a peer-to-peer application for Android handsets has agreed to settle federal charges that it was likely to cause users to unwittingly expose sensitive files to other people using the app. Angel Leon, developer of FrostWire for Android, agreed to redesign the app after officials of the Federal Trade Commission …
more like a home-made pron treasure trove...
From your phone-cam to internet in almost real time!
Misconfigured P2P apps potentially expose personal documents?
This is very, very old news. I'm sure I heard it back when Kazaa was popular.
A P2P app for my mob? Awwwesome!! Now I can hit the 2 GB data cap faster than ever!!
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it