Riverbed is stretching its Whitewater appliances – which automatically back up data to online storage clouds – to cover more clouds, and increasing the number of programs on servers that can feed data to them. The Whitewater appliances were initially launched to archive data using IBM's Tivoli Backup Recovery Media Services ( …
If you want to replace my Memorex tape robot with cloud crap ...
You'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead, data center.
 Ok, the Machineroom, Museum or Mausoleum, depending on the mood of the wife ;-)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked