Riverbed is stretching its Whitewater appliances – which automatically back up data to online storage clouds – to cover more clouds, and increasing the number of programs on servers that can feed data to them. The Whitewater appliances were initially launched to archive data using IBM's Tivoli Backup Recovery Media Services ( …
If you want to replace my Memorex tape robot with cloud crap ...
You'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead, data center.
 Ok, the Machineroom, Museum or Mausoleum, depending on the mood of the wife ;-)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers