Overland, the always-struggling-to-not-go-bust-and-not-get-delisted-from-Nasdaq storage company, is going to ring the Nasdaq opening bell on Friday, October 14. Wherefore this return to Nasdaq grace? Overland will host an investor and analyst briefing at Nasdaq's market site the day before, with prezzies from Overland's execs …
"Overland's got something big coming up on the 13th"
Yeah. Can you say, "pump and dump"?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip