Overland, the always-struggling-to-not-go-bust-and-not-get-delisted-from-Nasdaq storage company, is going to ring the Nasdaq opening bell on Friday, October 14. Wherefore this return to Nasdaq grace? Overland will host an investor and analyst briefing at Nasdaq's market site the day before, with prezzies from Overland's execs …
"Overland's got something big coming up on the 13th"
Yeah. Can you say, "pump and dump"?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad