Overland, the always-struggling-to-not-go-bust-and-not-get-delisted-from-Nasdaq storage company, is going to ring the Nasdaq opening bell on Friday, October 14. Wherefore this return to Nasdaq grace? Overland will host an investor and analyst briefing at Nasdaq's market site the day before, with prezzies from Overland's execs …
"Overland's got something big coming up on the 13th"
Yeah. Can you say, "pump and dump"?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...