Overland, the always-struggling-to-not-go-bust-and-not-get-delisted-from-Nasdaq storage company, is going to ring the Nasdaq opening bell on Friday, October 14. Wherefore this return to Nasdaq grace? Overland will host an investor and analyst briefing at Nasdaq's market site the day before, with prezzies from Overland's execs …
"Overland's got something big coming up on the 13th"
Yeah. Can you say, "pump and dump"?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball