The pot of dosh dished out by NHS Connecting for Health to IT suppliers evaporated in fiscal 2011. Integration giants were the biggest losers as resellers gained ground. A Freedom of Information request by The Guardian revealed that spending by CfH – the delivery arm of the DfH's Informatics Directory – fell around 35 per cent …
The biggest loser...
... is, once again, the British Taxpayer.
Gravy for Gates
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account