The pot of dosh dished out by NHS Connecting for Health to IT suppliers evaporated in fiscal 2011. Integration giants were the biggest losers as resellers gained ground. A Freedom of Information request by The Guardian revealed that spending by CfH – the delivery arm of the DfH's Informatics Directory – fell around 35 per cent …
The biggest loser...
... is, once again, the British Taxpayer.
Gravy for Gates
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great