Information about WikiLeaks volunteer Jacob Appelbaum’s emails could already be in the hands of the US government after wonks obtained secret court orders against Google and Sonic.net. The Wall Street Journal says it has seen documents showing that the two companies failed in their opposition to the court orders. However, the …
It would seem that, despite their self-proclaimed tech wizardry, Wikileakers aren't Anonymous....
Is it time to vote from the rooftops yet?
Because I do think it is.
Re: Oh dear!
"It would seem that, despite their self-proclaimed tech wizardry, Wikileakers aren't Anonymous...."
As a woman I once knew would say, "shit happens when you party naked". On the whole I agree with her.
"I want tose over there"
"Could you be more specific?"
"That's good enough for me, take them"
Timely reminder. I really MUST get rid of all my gmail accounts as soon as I find somebody else who can do IMAP without stuffing it up.
Oh and preferably who supports client-side encryption (yes you can do it with mail now).
Hmmm, makes me think of secretmail
on UNIX systems 30 years ago. See, nothing's new nowadays.
Have you tried fastmail.fm? Not based in the US. Not free. But not the chocolate factory either.
Do you think they rely on gmail's protection?
GPG all round, I suspect!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait