Yahoo! is believed to have pulled out of negotiations to acquire Hulu, leaving Dish, Google and Amazon all still vying for the asset. The Wall Street Journal reports that Hulu's powerhouse owners are still mulling over the merits of selling. Hulu is owned by News, Walt Disney, Comcast/NBCUniversal and private equity firm …
Another miss for yahoo
They has to pull their head from their asses to see that no one cares for them anymore... They are not part of the big 4 (FAAG). Their only hope is to latch onto a relevant technology and leverage their current user base to use it. BUT NO. They have to wait for the stars to aligned to get out of the mess.
PS: need suggestions on tech companies I shouldn't invest in ? (eg: HPQ, YAHOO, MSFT)
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars