Yahoo! is believed to have pulled out of negotiations to acquire Hulu, leaving Dish, Google and Amazon all still vying for the asset. The Wall Street Journal reports that Hulu's powerhouse owners are still mulling over the merits of selling. Hulu is owned by News, Walt Disney, Comcast/NBCUniversal and private equity firm …
Another miss for yahoo
They has to pull their head from their asses to see that no one cares for them anymore... They are not part of the big 4 (FAAG). Their only hope is to latch onto a relevant technology and leverage their current user base to use it. BUT NO. They have to wait for the stars to aligned to get out of the mess.
PS: need suggestions on tech companies I shouldn't invest in ? (eg: HPQ, YAHOO, MSFT)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court