Yahoo! is believed to have pulled out of negotiations to acquire Hulu, leaving Dish, Google and Amazon all still vying for the asset. The Wall Street Journal reports that Hulu's powerhouse owners are still mulling over the merits of selling. Hulu is owned by News, Walt Disney, Comcast/NBCUniversal and private equity firm …
Another miss for yahoo
They has to pull their head from their asses to see that no one cares for them anymore... They are not part of the big 4 (FAAG). Their only hope is to latch onto a relevant technology and leverage their current user base to use it. BUT NO. They have to wait for the stars to aligned to get out of the mess.
PS: need suggestions on tech companies I shouldn't invest in ? (eg: HPQ, YAHOO, MSFT)
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9