Yahoo! is believed to have pulled out of negotiations to acquire Hulu, leaving Dish, Google and Amazon all still vying for the asset. The Wall Street Journal reports that Hulu's powerhouse owners are still mulling over the merits of selling. Hulu is owned by News, Walt Disney, Comcast/NBCUniversal and private equity firm …
Another miss for yahoo
They has to pull their head from their asses to see that no one cares for them anymore... They are not part of the big 4 (FAAG). Their only hope is to latch onto a relevant technology and leverage their current user base to use it. BUT NO. They have to wait for the stars to aligned to get out of the mess.
PS: need suggestions on tech companies I shouldn't invest in ? (eg: HPQ, YAHOO, MSFT)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?