As the ACCC, under the hand of new chair Rod Sims, settles down to the work of sifting through submissions about NBN wholesale access, there’s probably a sense of relief at the welcome distraction provided by the Economist Intelligence Unit. Normally, having the new chair of the ACCC discuss the NBN in a speech – as he did on …
I have no problem with the NBN being a monopoly. What it comes down to in the end is how it's run and how much it ends up costing me as an end-user and a taxpayer.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs