The dynamic digital duo from Napster, Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning, are back with a new social video platform called Airtime. Neither will detail what Airtime does – although it was formerly known as Supyo – but some commentators have tipped it will be a less sleazy version of Chatroulette. Fanning has emerged as Airtime CEO …
What the hell does it do?
So far it has successfully generated press releases and hype.
I assume that at some point in the near future they will move to phase 2 (?) and then of course stage 3 (Profit.)
More Social Networking Twaddle????
Do we really need more time wasting, social networking software?
Even if it has music?
You guys have too much talent to do things that are already commonplace.
I'm currently thinking of a sound equivalent of chatroulette...
I'm VERY afraid.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it