The dynamic digital duo from Napster, Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning, are back with a new social video platform called Airtime. Neither will detail what Airtime does – although it was formerly known as Supyo – but some commentators have tipped it will be a less sleazy version of Chatroulette. Fanning has emerged as Airtime CEO …
What the hell does it do?
So far it has successfully generated press releases and hype.
I assume that at some point in the near future they will move to phase 2 (?) and then of course stage 3 (Profit.)
More Social Networking Twaddle????
Do we really need more time wasting, social networking software?
Even if it has music?
You guys have too much talent to do things that are already commonplace.
I'm currently thinking of a sound equivalent of chatroulette...
I'm VERY afraid.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching