Each of its 96 nodes has two six-core Intel Xeon X5650s, one NVIDIA Tesla C2050 GPU, and 48 GB of RAM, but the SGI “Fornax” supercomputer opened late September as part of Western Australia’s Pawsey Centre project is still a test bed in some ways. The demands of “big science” are so intensive, and the data sets so diverse across …
Yet another company or product starting with the "i". Really gets on my tits. Yes i (hardy ha) am fed up with it.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9