The results of our mega-survey on consumerisation are in. It was a big sucker, and all those who completed it should be congratulated for their stamina and commitment. And your efforts really are appreciated, because we learned a lot. In the first part of the survey, we asked readers to tell us about their own use of personal …
I do wonder...
Whilst many readers of Reg are here because of a "techie" inclination.
What would happen if you were to pump the same survey through a site that is far less tech orientated ...
I doubt non-tech people would cope with the questions!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats