The results of our mega-survey on consumerisation are in. It was a big sucker, and all those who completed it should be congratulated for their stamina and commitment. And your efforts really are appreciated, because we learned a lot. In the first part of the survey, we asked readers to tell us about their own use of personal …
I do wonder...
Whilst many readers of Reg are here because of a "techie" inclination.
What would happen if you were to pump the same survey through a site that is far less tech orientated ...
I doubt non-tech people would cope with the questions!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked