The results of our mega-survey on consumerisation are in. It was a big sucker, and all those who completed it should be congratulated for their stamina and commitment. And your efforts really are appreciated, because we learned a lot. In the first part of the survey, we asked readers to tell us about their own use of personal …
I do wonder...
Whilst many readers of Reg are here because of a "techie" inclination.
What would happen if you were to pump the same survey through a site that is far less tech orientated ...
I doubt non-tech people would cope with the questions!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS