A group with the Twitter handle @BlackHatGhosts says it is behind breaking into the systems of Australian educational sector employment site Unijobs, posting the usernames and passwords of around 600 users on Pastebin. First reported at The Conversation, the break-in follows the now-boring pattern of picking a small, softish …
More like SkiddieGhosts
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?