A group with the Twitter handle @BlackHatGhosts says it is behind breaking into the systems of Australian educational sector employment site Unijobs, posting the usernames and passwords of around 600 users on Pastebin. First reported at The Conversation, the break-in follows the now-boring pattern of picking a small, softish …
More like SkiddieGhosts
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!