A group with the Twitter handle @BlackHatGhosts says it is behind breaking into the systems of Australian educational sector employment site Unijobs, posting the usernames and passwords of around 600 users on Pastebin. First reported at The Conversation, the break-in follows the now-boring pattern of picking a small, softish …
More like SkiddieGhosts
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'