A group with the Twitter handle @BlackHatGhosts says it is behind breaking into the systems of Australian educational sector employment site Unijobs, posting the usernames and passwords of around 600 users on Pastebin. First reported at The Conversation, the break-in follows the now-boring pattern of picking a small, softish …
More like SkiddieGhosts
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN