A group with the Twitter handle @BlackHatGhosts says it is behind breaking into the systems of Australian educational sector employment site Unijobs, posting the usernames and passwords of around 600 users on Pastebin. First reported at The Conversation, the break-in follows the now-boring pattern of picking a small, softish …
More like SkiddieGhosts
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...