Virgin Mobile customers can now hop onto the Orange network in areas where their own operator doesn't provide coverage for no extra cost. Virgin already had such a deal with T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile is owned, along with Orange, by Everything Everywhere, Virgin is rolling out the scheme to the third network. Slowly, though. While …
So close... yet so far. #3GFail
Utterly utterly painful
Argh! I guessed this would be coming but it was a bit of surprise when it did. The text from Virgin came a week *after* my phone started roaming onto l'Orange. And the worst thing? I've got a *$%kin' Android phone, and as it keeps roaming on to Orange it keeps complaining that it can't get data!
Utter utter failure!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp