Virgin Mobile customers can now hop onto the Orange network in areas where their own operator doesn't provide coverage for no extra cost. Virgin already had such a deal with T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile is owned, along with Orange, by Everything Everywhere, Virgin is rolling out the scheme to the third network. Slowly, though. While …
So close... yet so far. #3GFail
Utterly utterly painful
Argh! I guessed this would be coming but it was a bit of surprise when it did. The text from Virgin came a week *after* my phone started roaming onto l'Orange. And the worst thing? I've got a *$%kin' Android phone, and as it keeps roaming on to Orange it keeps complaining that it can't get data!
Utter utter failure!
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence