Virgin Mobile customers can now hop onto the Orange network in areas where their own operator doesn't provide coverage for no extra cost. Virgin already had such a deal with T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile is owned, along with Orange, by Everything Everywhere, Virgin is rolling out the scheme to the third network. Slowly, though. While …
So close... yet so far. #3GFail
Utterly utterly painful
Argh! I guessed this would be coming but it was a bit of surprise when it did. The text from Virgin came a week *after* my phone started roaming onto l'Orange. And the worst thing? I've got a *$%kin' Android phone, and as it keeps roaming on to Orange it keeps complaining that it can't get data!
Utter utter failure!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why