Virgin Mobile customers can now hop onto the Orange network in areas where their own operator doesn't provide coverage for no extra cost. Virgin already had such a deal with T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile is owned, along with Orange, by Everything Everywhere, Virgin is rolling out the scheme to the third network. Slowly, though. While …
So close... yet so far. #3GFail
Utterly utterly painful
Argh! I guessed this would be coming but it was a bit of surprise when it did. The text from Virgin came a week *after* my phone started roaming onto l'Orange. And the worst thing? I've got a *$%kin' Android phone, and as it keeps roaming on to Orange it keeps complaining that it can't get data!
Utter utter failure!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?