Samsung Electronics said its third quarter profits should be up 12 per cent on the previous quarter, as its Galaxy line-up continues to haul in tonnes of won – despite its ongoing disputes with Apple. The Korean group pegged its approximate consolidated operating profit at $3.5bn (4.2 trillion won), up from $3.1bn (3.75 trillion …
Won Ton Patent Soup
Sometimes you win and Dim Sum you lose.
I don't normally post but that was bad on so many levels. I'm going to need a beer to recover.
20 million units?
19 million units?
You'd really think it was enough to go around wouldn't you.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun