Samsung Electronics said its third quarter profits should be up 12 per cent on the previous quarter, as its Galaxy line-up continues to haul in tonnes of won – despite its ongoing disputes with Apple. The Korean group pegged its approximate consolidated operating profit at $3.5bn (4.2 trillion won), up from $3.1bn (3.75 trillion …
Won Ton Patent Soup
Sometimes you win and Dim Sum you lose.
I don't normally post but that was bad on so many levels. I'm going to need a beer to recover.
20 million units?
19 million units?
You'd really think it was enough to go around wouldn't you.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...