Samsung Electronics said its third quarter profits should be up 12 per cent on the previous quarter, as its Galaxy line-up continues to haul in tonnes of won – despite its ongoing disputes with Apple. The Korean group pegged its approximate consolidated operating profit at $3.5bn (4.2 trillion won), up from $3.1bn (3.75 trillion …
Won Ton Patent Soup
Sometimes you win and Dim Sum you lose.
I don't normally post but that was bad on so many levels. I'm going to need a beer to recover.
20 million units?
19 million units?
You'd really think it was enough to go around wouldn't you.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!