Feeds

back to article Lovefilm Player for iPad

Well it’s about time. LoveFilm may be the UK’s main disc rental and video-on-demand service, but it’s taken it a disappointing amount of time to get its act together as far as iOS is concerned. Apple’s loathing of Flash video isn’t Lovefilm's fault, of course, but plenty of other companies have already produced iOS-specific apps …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Stop

Just tried to download it but couldn't find it - is this because i have a german account?

Love Film

Has worked fine on my Android device(s) for many months.

Nice to see Apple have finally joined the fun.

no it hasn't, this is streaming app

Silver badge

yes it has

with flash

Exactly, no need for an app.

Works with iplayer, ITV, 4od, 5 on demand etc etc etc

Silver badge

iNsecure

How insecure do the itards have to be to downvote the fact that Lovefilm works on flash-enabled phones? IIRC flash was supposed to be buggy, battery intensive and not part of the magical future promised by apple. But in the real world, it's been presenting Lovefilm to happy Android owners with no issues.

Devil

not on the subject

I presume downvoting comes from the droid comment which misses the subject of the article completely. the article is about an app, not about an html page.

what the droidtard could have commented objectively would have been: it's been available on flash enabled systems for a long time (which includes droid devices). that meanness is just not called for :), what's with the schadenfreude?

unlimited packages don't start at £5.99 but at £9.99 - just a small correction

This topic is closed for new posts.