Well it’s about time. LoveFilm may be the UK’s main disc rental and video-on-demand service, but it’s taken it a disappointing amount of time to get its act together as far as iOS is concerned. Apple’s loathing of Flash video isn’t Lovefilm's fault, of course, but plenty of other companies have already produced iOS-specific apps …
Just tried to download it but couldn't find it - is this because i have a german account?
Has worked fine on my Android device(s) for many months.
Nice to see Apple have finally joined the fun.
no it hasn't, this is streaming app
yes it has
Exactly, no need for an app.
Works with iplayer, ITV, 4od, 5 on demand etc etc etc
How insecure do the itards have to be to downvote the fact that Lovefilm works on flash-enabled phones? IIRC flash was supposed to be buggy, battery intensive and not part of the magical future promised by apple. But in the real world, it's been presenting Lovefilm to happy Android owners with no issues.
not on the subject
I presume downvoting comes from the droid comment which misses the subject of the article completely. the article is about an app, not about an html page.
what the droidtard could have commented objectively would have been: it's been available on flash enabled systems for a long time (which includes droid devices). that meanness is just not called for :), what's with the schadenfreude?
unlimited packages don't start at £5.99 but at £9.99 - just a small correction
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base