Teradata invented the data warehousing market and is not about to let Larry Ellison take it over without a fight. At this week's Partners Conference in San Diego, which is where Teradata Labs does the development of some of the hardware and software that goes into its various data warehousing appliances, the company is …
Compressed data on drives
This is an area where companies have to be extremely careful as if the company that is compressing the data goes bankrupt the data could be gone forever and the government would not be very happy about that. The various government agencies that have rules could put the company that is an innocent bystander out of business over a dispute or financial or any other type of mis-management. To me this is a big red flag say stay away from such an situation.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*