Read this and laugh out loud. The Jitbit blog reports that a Russian IT repair shop near the Chinese border had a customer come in with a real-looking Samsung disk drive which only played five minutes of a stored movie. The reason was that it wasn't a Samsung disk drive at all. Instead it was a phoney, with a small flash drive …
Like this one?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE