Read this and laugh out loud. The Jitbit blog reports that a Russian IT repair shop near the Chinese border had a customer come in with a real-looking Samsung disk drive which only played five minutes of a stored movie. The reason was that it wasn't a Samsung disk drive at all. Instead it was a phoney, with a small flash drive …
Like this one?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer