Read this and laugh out loud. The Jitbit blog reports that a Russian IT repair shop near the Chinese border had a customer come in with a real-looking Samsung disk drive which only played five minutes of a stored movie. The reason was that it wasn't a Samsung disk drive at all. Instead it was a phoney, with a small flash drive …
Like this one?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...