Read this and laugh out loud. The Jitbit blog reports that a Russian IT repair shop near the Chinese border had a customer come in with a real-looking Samsung disk drive which only played five minutes of a stored movie. The reason was that it wasn't a Samsung disk drive at all. Instead it was a phoney, with a small flash drive …
Like this one?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base