Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has managed to turn an Oracle slight into a nice little piece of publicity, vowing that his scheduled keynote at the OpenWorld conference would go ahead in a nearby hotel. Not content with stirring up trouble with IBM, Oracle CEO Larry Ellison also decided to annoy Benioff by cancelling his slot …
Larrys being a dick again
Right on Benioff, right on. Good show, mate!
And for once, people speaking their minds without clearing every single word with the PR Dept.
Right on indeed
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed