Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has managed to turn an Oracle slight into a nice little piece of publicity, vowing that his scheduled keynote at the OpenWorld conference would go ahead in a nearby hotel. Not content with stirring up trouble with IBM, Oracle CEO Larry Ellison also decided to annoy Benioff by cancelling his slot …
Larrys being a dick again
Right on Benioff, right on. Good show, mate!
And for once, people speaking their minds without clearing every single word with the PR Dept.
Right on indeed
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle