The Twitter account belonging to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has been suspended after someone took control of it and used it to send messages critical of her administration. A government official said that investigators believe a Thai citizen broke into Yingluck's email account and used it to access her Twitter …
Let me guess... her password was...
(read about curent Thai politics if you don't get it)
Almost every VIP I have had the misfortune to have to set up accounts for has always had some stupid easily guessed password because the VIP's direct underlings are too shit-scared to tell the VIP how stupid they are being having a simple password!
@PouYingluck will email u re: conversation we had in the gents' toilet
We know who you are so...
...hand yourself in.
Our old headmaster used to try that one.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?