The Twitter account belonging to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has been suspended after someone took control of it and used it to send messages critical of her administration. A government official said that investigators believe a Thai citizen broke into Yingluck's email account and used it to access her Twitter …
Let me guess... her password was...
(read about curent Thai politics if you don't get it)
Almost every VIP I have had the misfortune to have to set up accounts for has always had some stupid easily guessed password because the VIP's direct underlings are too shit-scared to tell the VIP how stupid they are being having a simple password!
@PouYingluck will email u re: conversation we had in the gents' toilet
We know who you are so...
...hand yourself in.
Our old headmaster used to try that one.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes