The Twitter account belonging to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has been suspended after someone took control of it and used it to send messages critical of her administration. A government official said that investigators believe a Thai citizen broke into Yingluck's email account and used it to access her Twitter …
Let me guess... her password was...
(read about curent Thai politics if you don't get it)
Almost every VIP I have had the misfortune to have to set up accounts for has always had some stupid easily guessed password because the VIP's direct underlings are too shit-scared to tell the VIP how stupid they are being having a simple password!
@PouYingluck will email u re: conversation we had in the gents' toilet
We know who you are so...
...hand yourself in.
Our old headmaster used to try that one.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why