The Twitter account belonging to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has been suspended after someone took control of it and used it to send messages critical of her administration. A government official said that investigators believe a Thai citizen broke into Yingluck's email account and used it to access her Twitter …
Let me guess... her password was...
(read about curent Thai politics if you don't get it)
Almost every VIP I have had the misfortune to have to set up accounts for has always had some stupid easily guessed password because the VIP's direct underlings are too shit-scared to tell the VIP how stupid they are being having a simple password!
@PouYingluck will email u re: conversation we had in the gents' toilet
We know who you are so...
...hand yourself in.
Our old headmaster used to try that one.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones