The Twitter account belonging to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has been suspended after someone took control of it and used it to send messages critical of her administration. A government official said that investigators believe a Thai citizen broke into Yingluck's email account and used it to access her Twitter …
Let me guess... her password was...
(read about curent Thai politics if you don't get it)
Almost every VIP I have had the misfortune to have to set up accounts for has always had some stupid easily guessed password because the VIP's direct underlings are too shit-scared to tell the VIP how stupid they are being having a simple password!
@PouYingluck will email u re: conversation we had in the gents' toilet
We know who you are so...
...hand yourself in.
Our old headmaster used to try that one.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account