HP has confirmed that Bethany Mayer - caretaker of its global networking biz for the last four months - will get the job on a permanent basis. Former Mirapoint and Blue Coat exec Mayer arrived at HP in March 2010 as veep for marketing and alliances in the Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking (ESSN) division but got the …
What music are they playing in the HP boardroom?
It's a game of musical chairs, so they must be putting something on the gramophone.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'