HP has confirmed that Bethany Mayer - caretaker of its global networking biz for the last four months - will get the job on a permanent basis. Former Mirapoint and Blue Coat exec Mayer arrived at HP in March 2010 as veep for marketing and alliances in the Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking (ESSN) division but got the …
What music are they playing in the HP boardroom?
It's a game of musical chairs, so they must be putting something on the gramophone.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action