Symantec CEO Enrique Salem said the Huawei-Symantec joint venture will have its fate known by the end of the year: either one of the partners will buy it or there will be an IPO. Salem, answering questions at Symantec Vision, said his company entered into the pact, in which it holds 49 per cent after a $150m investment, for …
"The 5200 and 3600 series products were launched in the US late last month and will be rolled out across the rest of the world in the 2012/2013 period"
This is incorrect. The Netbackup 5200 series are available in the UK right now with loads of interest in this "Netbackup-in-a-box" solution.
Forget it! These guys will promise the earth and completely under-deliver!
These guys couldnt deliver a pizzabox let alone a fully functional platform!
I have worked with these guys and they make John Wayne look like a pro!
Because the chi-noisy's are involved then its a case of whatever you wanna hear, they will tell you. You have to "create" a roadmap for them - they wont have one, beyond 6 months and organisation! lmao! They couldnt organise a p1ss up at the proverbial brewery!
Nope. Steer well clear and choose a vendor you can trust and who has successfully delivered. People with no integrity and a hopeless track record, are best avoided if you wanna keep your job.
"Steer well clear and choose a vendor you can trust and who has successfully delivered"
Really nowayjose - and who would that be then?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom