Symantec CEO Enrique Salem said the Huawei-Symantec joint venture will have its fate known by the end of the year: either one of the partners will buy it or there will be an IPO. Salem, answering questions at Symantec Vision, said his company entered into the pact, in which it holds 49 per cent after a $150m investment, for …
"The 5200 and 3600 series products were launched in the US late last month and will be rolled out across the rest of the world in the 2012/2013 period"
This is incorrect. The Netbackup 5200 series are available in the UK right now with loads of interest in this "Netbackup-in-a-box" solution.
Forget it! These guys will promise the earth and completely under-deliver!
These guys couldnt deliver a pizzabox let alone a fully functional platform!
I have worked with these guys and they make John Wayne look like a pro!
Because the chi-noisy's are involved then its a case of whatever you wanna hear, they will tell you. You have to "create" a roadmap for them - they wont have one, beyond 6 months and organisation! lmao! They couldnt organise a p1ss up at the proverbial brewery!
Nope. Steer well clear and choose a vendor you can trust and who has successfully delivered. People with no integrity and a hopeless track record, are best avoided if you wanna keep your job.
"Steer well clear and choose a vendor you can trust and who has successfully delivered"
Really nowayjose - and who would that be then?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops