GridIron says its way of turbo-charging SAN access means more database instances can be virtualised and run faster - like, say, 16 virtualised Oracle RAC nodes in a physical server juggling one million queries a second. The big idea is to accelerate big data access by using a TurboCharger data acceleration appliance sitting in- …
cool in more ways than one
Great to see an innovative approach to throughput ...that doesn't involve more tin or faster plumbing
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers