Fusion-io has refreshed the whole of its ioDrive product range with smaller flash chip dies and new controller firmware to produce high performance, longer lasting flash using less silicon. CEO David Flynn said the current ioDrive technology was introduced four years ago and Fusion was now "introducing something that will toast …
There's no need, he says, to use enterprise-grade MLC (eMLC).
I can see why, there's probably not much margin in a $6000 enterprise product!
You think they can make it so pretty without high margins!! Look at that thing! Looks as hot as my PC graphics card.
Can we get flames on the Fusion-IO card? My GFX card has them and it can run Crysis 2 because of them.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account