Fusion-io has refreshed the whole of its ioDrive product range with smaller flash chip dies and new controller firmware to produce high performance, longer lasting flash using less silicon. CEO David Flynn said the current ioDrive technology was introduced four years ago and Fusion was now "introducing something that will toast …
There's no need, he says, to use enterprise-grade MLC (eMLC).
I can see why, there's probably not much margin in a $6000 enterprise product!
You think they can make it so pretty without high margins!! Look at that thing! Looks as hot as my PC graphics card.
Can we get flames on the Fusion-IO card? My GFX card has them and it can run Crysis 2 because of them.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it