Apple may be an unstoppable force in the eyes of its competitors, fans and pretty much everyone else, but no one more so than the webmasters running Apple.com. A couple of hours into the company's "Lets talk iPhone" event Tuesday, trying to access Apple's homepage, online store, and most other sections of its website was like a …
I went to apple.co.uk and thought I went back in time to the 90s.
Well deserved fanbois!
Keep shaving yr balls and eventually you will get Iphone5!
Might as well camp outside Regent street store till they finally come out with something utterly new!
Who checks these things
apple.com's woes would appear to be due to a compromise of their DNS provider. At the time of posting, their whois reads:
Re: Who checks these things
Hoaxers - Apple is just fine on this score.
They it is you
And we all know El'Reg is banned from all Apple events.
Why u shave balls?
This isn't Oktoberfest!
>"This isn't Oktoberfest!"
Hell, it isn't even Movember!
Looks like it was an akamai outage, seeing as Facebook images went down at the same time with a similar error.
Why are we being given the opinion of a random person on twitter of no significance whatsoever?
Might aswell write down the opinion of the guy who plays his guitar at the local cash machine.
You haven't watched the news in a long time, have you ?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws