Yes, it’s expensive and totally pointless, but the Black Diamond "ambience dock" is strangely compelling. It's fascinating to watch – a bit like those Mathmos lava lamps that now seem to have acquired a rather ironic retro chic. Designed specifically for the iPhone – I'm looking forward to the iPad version, due any day now – the …
£70 for a usb connector and a lump of plastic? I'd have expected something like that in Poundland.
£1 for the lump of plastic
£69 for the licenced Apple USB connector
More silver tokens than gold.
Does this come with your own personal Richard O'Brien? Either way, not interested!
Sargon is in da house!
So, can I get a recording of "Have no fear, Sargon is here?"
Mine's the blue sciences' shirt. NO! NOT THE RED SHIRT!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR