Yes, it’s expensive and totally pointless, but the Black Diamond "ambience dock" is strangely compelling. It's fascinating to watch – a bit like those Mathmos lava lamps that now seem to have acquired a rather ironic retro chic. Designed specifically for the iPhone – I'm looking forward to the iPad version, due any day now – the …
£70 for a usb connector and a lump of plastic? I'd have expected something like that in Poundland.
£1 for the lump of plastic
£69 for the licenced Apple USB connector
More silver tokens than gold.
Does this come with your own personal Richard O'Brien? Either way, not interested!
Sargon is in da house!
So, can I get a recording of "Have no fear, Sargon is here?"
Mine's the blue sciences' shirt. NO! NOT THE RED SHIRT!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes