Yes, it’s expensive and totally pointless, but the Black Diamond "ambience dock" is strangely compelling. It's fascinating to watch – a bit like those Mathmos lava lamps that now seem to have acquired a rather ironic retro chic. Designed specifically for the iPhone – I'm looking forward to the iPad version, due any day now – the …
£70 for a usb connector and a lump of plastic? I'd have expected something like that in Poundland.
£1 for the lump of plastic
£69 for the licenced Apple USB connector
More silver tokens than gold.
Does this come with your own personal Richard O'Brien? Either way, not interested!
Sargon is in da house!
So, can I get a recording of "Have no fear, Sargon is here?"
Mine's the blue sciences' shirt. NO! NOT THE RED SHIRT!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft