Yes, it’s expensive and totally pointless, but the Black Diamond "ambience dock" is strangely compelling. It's fascinating to watch – a bit like those Mathmos lava lamps that now seem to have acquired a rather ironic retro chic. Designed specifically for the iPhone – I'm looking forward to the iPad version, due any day now – the …
£70 for a usb connector and a lump of plastic? I'd have expected something like that in Poundland.
£1 for the lump of plastic
£69 for the licenced Apple USB connector
More silver tokens than gold.
Does this come with your own personal Richard O'Brien? Either way, not interested!
Sargon is in da house!
So, can I get a recording of "Have no fear, Sargon is here?"
Mine's the blue sciences' shirt. NO! NOT THE RED SHIRT!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders