Yahoo! and ABC have announced a news partnership that they hope will bag them 100 million US users a month. ABC is looking to harness Yahoo!'s big audiences for its content on GoodMorningAmerica.com and three other new online-first video series, hosted by its own anchors. At the moment, Yahoo! News and ABC News get a combined …
I'm getting such a sense of Deja-vu
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...