Yahoo! and ABC have announced a news partnership that they hope will bag them 100 million US users a month. ABC is looking to harness Yahoo!'s big audiences for its content on GoodMorningAmerica.com and three other new online-first video series, hosted by its own anchors. At the moment, Yahoo! News and ABC News get a combined …
I'm getting such a sense of Deja-vu
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON