The boss of Alibaba, which is part owned by Yahoo!, wants to be handed the keys to the Purple Palace. Jack Ma told a gathering of people at Stanford University that his Chinese e-commerce company would be "very interested in Yahoo!", Reuters reported. Alibaba runs domestic Chinese and Japanese services and also operates a bit …
Alibaba has a long way to go
I tried using it last year for a project I was working on. The combination of the delays, language barrier and "junk replies" (i.e.: not at all what I was looking for) made it a total waste of time.
Yahoo! Is! Clueless!
They would certainly benefit from a fresh management team.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire