The boss of Alibaba, which is part owned by Yahoo!, wants to be handed the keys to the Purple Palace. Jack Ma told a gathering of people at Stanford University that his Chinese e-commerce company would be "very interested in Yahoo!", Reuters reported. Alibaba runs domestic Chinese and Japanese services and also operates a bit …
Alibaba has a long way to go
I tried using it last year for a project I was working on. The combination of the delays, language barrier and "junk replies" (i.e.: not at all what I was looking for) made it a total waste of time.
Yahoo! Is! Clueless!
They would certainly benefit from a fresh management team.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why