The boss of Alibaba, which is part owned by Yahoo!, wants to be handed the keys to the Purple Palace. Jack Ma told a gathering of people at Stanford University that his Chinese e-commerce company would be "very interested in Yahoo!", Reuters reported. Alibaba runs domestic Chinese and Japanese services and also operates a bit …
Alibaba has a long way to go
I tried using it last year for a project I was working on. The combination of the delays, language barrier and "junk replies" (i.e.: not at all what I was looking for) made it a total waste of time.
Yahoo! Is! Clueless!
They would certainly benefit from a fresh management team.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests