The boss of Alibaba, which is part owned by Yahoo!, wants to be handed the keys to the Purple Palace. Jack Ma told a gathering of people at Stanford University that his Chinese e-commerce company would be "very interested in Yahoo!", Reuters reported. Alibaba runs domestic Chinese and Japanese services and also operates a bit …
Alibaba has a long way to go
I tried using it last year for a project I was working on. The combination of the delays, language barrier and "junk replies" (i.e.: not at all what I was looking for) made it a total waste of time.
Yahoo! Is! Clueless!
They would certainly benefit from a fresh management team.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR