and then what?
Is this article based around http://code.google.com/p/google-js-test/ or something else?
You didn't exactly make things clear now, did you?
Obv it's Friday, but still...a dash of clarity wouldnt go amiss
Not that useful without DOM really
There are many JS testing frameworks like this. Please supply something headless with a DOM!
Deflection, nice try Google
An attempt by Google to deflect media attention from all their recent cock-ups? Here, have some half-baked code we couldn't be bothered to package up into something immediately useful to the development community.
C'mon Google fanbois, downvote without even looking at the mess they call Google JS Test.
I thought it was like HTML - you fuck about with it until it seems to work in IE6, then you call it done and publish it.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star