It's well known that the iPad's speaker is, well, a bit weedy. While there are a million and one low cost stands out there, if you really want to use your iPad as a movie screen, you need one that incorporates a decent speaker too. Enter the Logitech AV Stand, a tubular stereo speaker with an arm-mounted iPad holder. Logitech …
Stick a DVB-T2 receiver in?
For broadcast and OTT viewing pleasure?
Corners have been CUT??
That means rounded corners, then?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market