It's well known that the iPad's speaker is, well, a bit weedy. While there are a million and one low cost stands out there, if you really want to use your iPad as a movie screen, you need one that incorporates a decent speaker too. Enter the Logitech AV Stand, a tubular stereo speaker with an arm-mounted iPad holder. Logitech …
Stick a DVB-T2 receiver in?
For broadcast and OTT viewing pleasure?
Corners have been CUT??
That means rounded corners, then?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play