Samsung has taken its Galaxy Tab on the road, promoting its fondleslab through a custom-built road bike with built-in slate holder. The company says the odd cycling accessory means the Galaxy Tab 10.1 can be "easily used while on the move", although it's a struggle to see how. Samsung Galaxy Tab bicycle In fact, it's …
They probably just mean "easily take it with you"
Not actually "use" the device while pedaling (tho of course if you are using it for listening to music or GPS navigation thru a bluetooh headset then that could work very nicely I imagine).
Mindless Organ Doners
Anybody who sacrifices one their own best built-in safety features by riding a bike ANYWHERE, let alone London, with distracting and outside sound killing music playing in their lug-holes, is an idiot frankly!
Organ doners? I prefer a good lamb doner myself, but to each his own.
does it fit an ipad too? :P
There was me thinking only iPad owners spend their whole lives as contorted watchers to prove a screen's value.
Perhaps if it charged it while you pedalled, that would at least serve a purpose?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots