HTC has confirmed the launch of its latest budget smartphone, the HTC Explorer, set to hit the UK in the coming months. HTC Explorer The Explorer runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC's Sense UI on a 600MHz processor. There's a 3.2in touchscreen and 3Mp camera too. All pretty basic stuff, but the Explorer should be easy on …
Why can a budget 600MHz phone have an offical HTC Android 2.3 build yet the more powerful Desire can't?
2.3.3. is available on the desire!
Explorer seems to have 256MB more memory also.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?