Newsday is alleging that FalconStor CEO Reijane Huai was going to plead guilty to a multi-million dollar bribery scheme. Reijane Huai died on Monday in an apparent suicide – the day before he was due to face charges in a US District Court on 27 September at 11.30am. Newsday claims records show he was intending to plead guilty. …
He died innocent of charges, why besmirch a man;s name?
The U.S. in charging people, infer they are guilty= on the theory that innocent people never get charged.
Reijane Hua was, at the time of his death, as innocent as the nurse charged with murdering patienys through their ;drips' or the older male landlord who was arrested and imprisoned for his dead female tenant.
I omit their names deliberately as they have already had enough lies andinnuendo said about them.
I am sorry to see The Register trying to emulate the NotW and other rags.
R.II.P. Reijane Hua, a legally innocent man,
US DA office ? ? Dept of Agriculture ? oh you mean the USAG office
"Investigations were started by New York's County Distract Attorney"
Who shortly thereafter saw a butterfly, and in chasing it forgot what he was doing.
I know what DA is but thats not the context they used it in. IF the meant New York county DA they would of said so since they all ready mentioned New York county DA.
"Both the SEC and the US DA's "
"US DA's Office and the SEC. "
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests