Be Broadband will not be implementing fibre optic connectivity any time soon, the ISP admitted yesterday, it's plans taking "longer than hoped" to put in place. In a blog post, the company said: "We’re sorry that our initial goal of fibre products this year might not be possible." Rather than establish its own fibre network - …
Me Me Me Pick me please BE.
"It’s taking us longer than we originally thought to find a solution that meets the expectations of Be and our customers,"
So basically they were going to do virtually nothing other than rebadge somebody else's fibre packages. And nobody wants to partner with them or at least nobody is willing to do them a deal at a low enough price.
Here's an idea guys: Don't promise to sell something unless you know you know you can buy it.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity