Be Broadband will not be implementing fibre optic connectivity any time soon, the ISP admitted yesterday, it's plans taking "longer than hoped" to put in place. In a blog post, the company said: "We’re sorry that our initial goal of fibre products this year might not be possible." Rather than establish its own fibre network - …
Me Me Me Pick me please BE.
"It’s taking us longer than we originally thought to find a solution that meets the expectations of Be and our customers,"
So basically they were going to do virtually nothing other than rebadge somebody else's fibre packages. And nobody wants to partner with them or at least nobody is willing to do them a deal at a low enough price.
Here's an idea guys: Don't promise to sell something unless you know you know you can buy it.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS