The iPad commands three-quarters of the Australia and New Zealand tablet market, so Apple doesn't have to worry about Android growth rates just yet. Market watcher IDC released its local tablet sales figures this week. The numbers cover Q2. Android tablet shipments into the region went up threefold quarter on quarter, while …
The Electronics chain Dick Smith in New Zealand (and I would assume Australia) is an outlet for Amazon Kindles.
I also suspect some of the lack of non Apple tablet growth in NZ is that we tend to lag a long way behind in getting the Android ones.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests