The iPad commands three-quarters of the Australia and New Zealand tablet market, so Apple doesn't have to worry about Android growth rates just yet. Market watcher IDC released its local tablet sales figures this week. The numbers cover Q2. Android tablet shipments into the region went up threefold quarter on quarter, while …
The Electronics chain Dick Smith in New Zealand (and I would assume Australia) is an outlet for Amazon Kindles.
I also suspect some of the lack of non Apple tablet growth in NZ is that we tend to lag a long way behind in getting the Android ones.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS