Virgin Media plans to launch a range of cloud-based services for its business customers. The telco characteristically had a dig at its rivals, such as BT, by saying it wanted to directly "challenge" those outfits which, Virgin Media claimed, had "brought unnecessary confusion to the cloud, complicating what can be a simple and …
Riddle me this VM....
I have 100meg to my door as a consumer but I can only get 50meg to my door as a business user? Whats the deal?
Trust Virgin Media with critical company data?
Speaking as someone who has wittnessed the train wreck of their V.Stuff cloud-based backup services etc., I'd say stay well away.
...and this from a company that cannot provide Reverse DNS on a _business_ service...
No thank you.
Why put [sic] inside a quote...if you're quoting you don't need it.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer