Huawei ventured further into the rugged terrain of mobile phones this week, unveiling a toughened handset stamped with Discovery Channel branding. The Huawei Discovery Expedition is prepped to survive the elements, boasting dustproof, anti-shock and waterproof protections. It also crams in a torch, compass and GPS and G-sensor, …
I do hope it is at least Quad-Band
"It's unlikely to protect you from any hungry bears, though."
Then what about angry birds?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes