Huawei ventured further into the rugged terrain of mobile phones this week, unveiling a toughened handset stamped with Discovery Channel branding. The Huawei Discovery Expedition is prepped to survive the elements, boasting dustproof, anti-shock and waterproof protections. It also crams in a torch, compass and GPS and G-sensor, …
I do hope it is at least Quad-Band
"It's unlikely to protect you from any hungry bears, though."
Then what about angry birds?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers