Huawei ventured further into the rugged terrain of mobile phones this week, unveiling a toughened handset stamped with Discovery Channel branding. The Huawei Discovery Expedition is prepped to survive the elements, boasting dustproof, anti-shock and waterproof protections. It also crams in a torch, compass and GPS and G-sensor, …
I do hope it is at least Quad-Band
"It's unlikely to protect you from any hungry bears, though."
Then what about angry birds?
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers