Huawei ventured further into the rugged terrain of mobile phones this week, unveiling a toughened handset stamped with Discovery Channel branding. The Huawei Discovery Expedition is prepped to survive the elements, boasting dustproof, anti-shock and waterproof protections. It also crams in a torch, compass and GPS and G-sensor, …
I do hope it is at least Quad-Band
"It's unlikely to protect you from any hungry bears, though."
Then what about angry birds?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things