HP UK and Ireland networking boss Barry Bonnett is leaving the role after less than a year in charge, The Register can reveal. Formerly an exec at BT Media and Broadcast, Nortel and Stejac, Bonnett succeeded Daryl Brick – currently area partner director at Juniper Networks – in November 2010. Industry sources familiar with the …
of the HP exec sell off?
Rocks ahead. Time to put on the grey furry suit with the long tail, stick on some whiskers, and desert.
Once you get the super hot Carly Fiornia types in then the CEO's become like vultures and feed on the family instead.
HP is imploding ever since Carly.
Lesson to be learned? Do not hire the Carly types.
Lots going on at HP right now.
It's going to be an interesting next year for the HP crew.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network