HP UK and Ireland networking boss Barry Bonnett is leaving the role after less than a year in charge, The Register can reveal. Formerly an exec at BT Media and Broadcast, Nortel and Stejac, Bonnett succeeded Daryl Brick – currently area partner director at Juniper Networks – in November 2010. Industry sources familiar with the …
of the HP exec sell off?
Rocks ahead. Time to put on the grey furry suit with the long tail, stick on some whiskers, and desert.
Once you get the super hot Carly Fiornia types in then the CEO's become like vultures and feed on the family instead.
HP is imploding ever since Carly.
Lesson to be learned? Do not hire the Carly types.
Lots going on at HP right now.
It's going to be an interesting next year for the HP crew.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers