HP UK and Ireland networking boss Barry Bonnett is leaving the role after less than a year in charge, The Register can reveal. Formerly an exec at BT Media and Broadcast, Nortel and Stejac, Bonnett succeeded Daryl Brick – currently area partner director at Juniper Networks – in November 2010. Industry sources familiar with the …
of the HP exec sell off?
Rocks ahead. Time to put on the grey furry suit with the long tail, stick on some whiskers, and desert.
Once you get the super hot Carly Fiornia types in then the CEO's become like vultures and feed on the family instead.
HP is imploding ever since Carly.
Lesson to be learned? Do not hire the Carly types.
Lots going on at HP right now.
It's going to be an interesting next year for the HP crew.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go