Struggling x86 and graphics chip maker Advanced Micro Devices put out its preliminary financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011 after Wall Street closed today, and the numbers were not good. AMD ends its third quarter on October 1, which for all intents and purposes is nearly done, and rather than surprise investors …
Lets get this straight.
AMD shows an INCREASE in sales SEQUENTIALLY of 4-6% (x4=16-20% year to year) and a slight decrease in operating margin.
So AMD continues to grow and be profitable DURING A RECESSION and that is a bad thing?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst