Struggling x86 and graphics chip maker Advanced Micro Devices put out its preliminary financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2011 after Wall Street closed today, and the numbers were not good. AMD ends its third quarter on October 1, which for all intents and purposes is nearly done, and rather than surprise investors …
Lets get this straight.
AMD shows an INCREASE in sales SEQUENTIALLY of 4-6% (x4=16-20% year to year) and a slight decrease in operating margin.
So AMD continues to grow and be profitable DURING A RECESSION and that is a bad thing?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad