One of the NASA brains behind the project that became OpenStack is taking the wraps off a start-up that promises an enterprise-grade cloud using open source. Josh McKenty today unveiled Piston Cloud Computing, a start-up that fuses Google-class algorithms with enterprise security and compliance policies to deliver what McKenty …
Cloud Audit is a step in the right direction, though the real cost of monitoring is the back-end people to investigate.
They need to incorporate GPG13 and full protective monitoring, but security needs to include the full ISO27001 scope and the cloud architecture needs to support this.
a quick hats-off to Leslie Lamport
creator of paxos & quite a bit of other unsung mathematical & algorithmiccy stuff which is widely used but almost invisible.
Wish I had time to study his TLA stuff.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan