One of the NASA brains behind the project that became OpenStack is taking the wraps off a start-up that promises an enterprise-grade cloud using open source. Josh McKenty today unveiled Piston Cloud Computing, a start-up that fuses Google-class algorithms with enterprise security and compliance policies to deliver what McKenty …
Cloud Audit is a step in the right direction, though the real cost of monitoring is the back-end people to investigate.
They need to incorporate GPG13 and full protective monitoring, but security needs to include the full ISO27001 scope and the cloud architecture needs to support this.
a quick hats-off to Leslie Lamport
creator of paxos & quite a bit of other unsung mathematical & algorithmiccy stuff which is widely used but almost invisible.
Wish I had time to study his TLA stuff.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA