One of the NASA brains behind the project that became OpenStack is taking the wraps off a start-up that promises an enterprise-grade cloud using open source. Josh McKenty today unveiled Piston Cloud Computing, a start-up that fuses Google-class algorithms with enterprise security and compliance policies to deliver what McKenty …
Cloud Audit is a step in the right direction, though the real cost of monitoring is the back-end people to investigate.
They need to incorporate GPG13 and full protective monitoring, but security needs to include the full ISO27001 scope and the cloud architecture needs to support this.
a quick hats-off to Leslie Lamport
creator of paxos & quite a bit of other unsung mathematical & algorithmiccy stuff which is widely used but almost invisible.
Wish I had time to study his TLA stuff.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion