One of the NASA brains behind the project that became OpenStack is taking the wraps off a start-up that promises an enterprise-grade cloud using open source. Josh McKenty today unveiled Piston Cloud Computing, a start-up that fuses Google-class algorithms with enterprise security and compliance policies to deliver what McKenty …
Cloud Audit is a step in the right direction, though the real cost of monitoring is the back-end people to investigate.
They need to incorporate GPG13 and full protective monitoring, but security needs to include the full ISO27001 scope and the cloud architecture needs to support this.
a quick hats-off to Leslie Lamport
creator of paxos & quite a bit of other unsung mathematical & algorithmiccy stuff which is widely used but almost invisible.
Wish I had time to study his TLA stuff.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC