Yak yak yak. Supercomputer maker Cray has landed an XE6m minicluster deal in Mongolia. In Ulaanbaatar, to be specific, at Mongolia's National Agency of Meteorology and Environmental Monitoring, which does weather forecasting and climate modeling for the central Asian nation, where hominids have argued about the weather for about …
Surely it should be called a Mongolian Horde.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops