Yak yak yak. Supercomputer maker Cray has landed an XE6m minicluster deal in Mongolia. In Ulaanbaatar, to be specific, at Mongolia's National Agency of Meteorology and Environmental Monitoring, which does weather forecasting and climate modeling for the central Asian nation, where hominids have argued about the weather for about …
Surely it should be called a Mongolian Horde.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?