Yak yak yak. Supercomputer maker Cray has landed an XE6m minicluster deal in Mongolia. In Ulaanbaatar, to be specific, at Mongolia's National Agency of Meteorology and Environmental Monitoring, which does weather forecasting and climate modeling for the central Asian nation, where hominids have argued about the weather for about …
Surely it should be called a Mongolian Horde.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone