Yak yak yak. Supercomputer maker Cray has landed an XE6m minicluster deal in Mongolia. In Ulaanbaatar, to be specific, at Mongolia's National Agency of Meteorology and Environmental Monitoring, which does weather forecasting and climate modeling for the central Asian nation, where hominids have argued about the weather for about …
Surely it should be called a Mongolian Horde.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests