Disclosure: you may recall that The Register is a media partner of the Microsoft Virtual Academy – a cloud-centric training website for IT pros. Last time we did some media-ing, several hundred Reg readers signed up to take the free-of-charge, self assessment courses. The curriculum includes sundry "training tracks" on the …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth