AMD is creating a new server division to try to do a better job taking on Intel in the x86 server racket and has said goodbye to general manager of its Products Group, Rick Bergman, who is leaving the company "to pursue a new opportunity". The moves are part new CEO Rory Read's rejiggering of the company after taking the reins …
Meyer left because the board wanted AND chips to be in phones and tablets. Bergman left because he got passed over for CEO.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics