The University of Sydney and technical publisher Elsevier are holding the first official competitive hackathon for students and professional software developers. The Sydney Hackathon gives teams of up to five, a 24 hour time frame to develop an application to improve content delivery for scientific, technical and medical …
Not nearly as interesting as hacking virgins, although I'm sure there's still lots of virgins hacking,
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory