The University of Sydney and technical publisher Elsevier are holding the first official competitive hackathon for students and professional software developers. The Sydney Hackathon gives teams of up to five, a 24 hour time frame to develop an application to improve content delivery for scientific, technical and medical …
Not nearly as interesting as hacking virgins, although I'm sure there's still lots of virgins hacking,
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8