Antivirus scanner firm Avast has acquired mobile phone theft protection and recovery company ITAgents. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Thursday, were not disclosed. ITAgents specialises in technology for Android-powered smartphones. The Austrian firm's Theft Aware technology is particularly in demand because "normal …
What about existing customers?
Will those of us who already paid for TheftAware continue to receive updates as normal?
Worth mentioning that the reset-proof feature is only available to rooted handsets.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?