Antivirus scanner firm Avast has acquired mobile phone theft protection and recovery company ITAgents. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Thursday, were not disclosed. ITAgents specialises in technology for Android-powered smartphones. The Austrian firm's Theft Aware technology is particularly in demand because "normal …
What about existing customers?
Will those of us who already paid for TheftAware continue to receive updates as normal?
Worth mentioning that the reset-proof feature is only available to rooted handsets.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad