British software firm Sage is selling off its US healthcare unit to a private equity firm for £205m so it can focus on its core American customer base. The proceeds from the sale will be given back to shareholders through a share buyback programme, the Geordie small business provider said. The sale is expected to be completed in …
Considering the uncertainties in the US healthcare and insurance industries the last few years, this is no surprise.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone