British software firm Sage is selling off its US healthcare unit to a private equity firm for £205m so it can focus on its core American customer base. The proceeds from the sale will be given back to shareholders through a share buyback programme, the Geordie small business provider said. The sale is expected to be completed in …
Considering the uncertainties in the US healthcare and insurance industries the last few years, this is no surprise.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2