British software firm Sage is selling off its US healthcare unit to a private equity firm for £205m so it can focus on its core American customer base. The proceeds from the sale will be given back to shareholders through a share buyback programme, the Geordie small business provider said. The sale is expected to be completed in …
Considering the uncertainties in the US healthcare and insurance industries the last few years, this is no surprise.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds