Research into the use of graphene in semiconductors is one of 12 projects to share $20m in funding from the National Science Foundation and Semiconductor Research Corporation. The Nanoelectronics for 2020 and Beyond competition shared the grants around 24 participating universities, with the aim of developing a replacement for …
Hmmm, that sounds awfully like something you might call "processing substrate" to me.
Feather in cap for Mr Banks please!
Combining processing and data storage sounds like a nifty innovation - until you ask anyone who knows anything about computing over the last 40 years or so. Everything we do has the two functions clearly separated.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!