The Acer Ethos 5951G laptop, with its matt black casing and blue activity LEDs, looks rather purposeful. I continued to be impressed by the cosmetics as I hefted the 3.3kg slab onto my lap even though a closer look revealed the brushed finish on the lid was nothing more than plastic, rather than the implied aluminium skin. …
Dell XPS had/have a remote (in their case housed in a PC card slot), so nothing "new"
'The problem is that there was a short lag between the movement of my finger and the cursor travelling on the screen.'
How on earth can the device still get 75% with a flaw that gaping? Any perceptible lag on the trackpad is an immediate FAIL.
How come this only gets 70%
When the Apple Air is a crippled machine, with a smaller screen at £1000 and gets a huge score? Shill much?
Opinion <> fact
It's pretty obvious that you have never actually used a Macbook Air. Crippled? Your mental reasoning capacity, perhaps.
"15.6in screen contains 1366 x 768" and around £1000? Seriously? 1366 x 768 on a 15" screen? Is that a typo on your part or a joke on Acer's part?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle