The Acer Ethos 5951G laptop, with its matt black casing and blue activity LEDs, looks rather purposeful. I continued to be impressed by the cosmetics as I hefted the 3.3kg slab onto my lap even though a closer look revealed the brushed finish on the lid was nothing more than plastic, rather than the implied aluminium skin. …
Dell XPS had/have a remote (in their case housed in a PC card slot), so nothing "new"
'The problem is that there was a short lag between the movement of my finger and the cursor travelling on the screen.'
How on earth can the device still get 75% with a flaw that gaping? Any perceptible lag on the trackpad is an immediate FAIL.
How come this only gets 70%
When the Apple Air is a crippled machine, with a smaller screen at £1000 and gets a huge score? Shill much?
Opinion <> fact
It's pretty obvious that you have never actually used a Macbook Air. Crippled? Your mental reasoning capacity, perhaps.
"15.6in screen contains 1366 x 768" and around £1000? Seriously? 1366 x 768 on a 15" screen? Is that a typo on your part or a joke on Acer's part?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL