The Isle of Man government has set up a cloud-based infrastructure for its public services, moving more than 1,000 applications including email, financial accounting, customer relationship management and health services to the service. It was implemented over five months and involved the deployment of an EMC VPLEX virtual …
After all, what could possibly go wrong?
Well given how much they didn't want to pay for IT contract staff, it shouldn't take long for the holes to show through their cost savings.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update