The Isle of Man government has set up a cloud-based infrastructure for its public services, moving more than 1,000 applications including email, financial accounting, customer relationship management and health services to the service. It was implemented over five months and involved the deployment of an EMC VPLEX virtual …
After all, what could possibly go wrong?
Well given how much they didn't want to pay for IT contract staff, it shouldn't take long for the holes to show through their cost savings.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer