The Isle of Man government has set up a cloud-based infrastructure for its public services, moving more than 1,000 applications including email, financial accounting, customer relationship management and health services to the service. It was implemented over five months and involved the deployment of an EMC VPLEX virtual …
After all, what could possibly go wrong?
Well given how much they didn't want to pay for IT contract staff, it shouldn't take long for the holes to show through their cost savings.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'