The first cross-strait cable linking Taiwan and China has been given the green light. The JV has been launched by Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom who holds a 50% stake and China's China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom. Chunghwa Telecom has invested NT$100 million ($US3.4m) in the project and the three Chinese companies have …
for people on both sides of the straits. Kudos to the respective authorities !...
Protocols allow you to communicate with the people you don’t trust :-)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers