The first cross-strait cable linking Taiwan and China has been given the green light. The JV has been launched by Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom who holds a 50% stake and China's China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom. Chunghwa Telecom has invested NT$100 million ($US3.4m) in the project and the three Chinese companies have …
for people on both sides of the straits. Kudos to the respective authorities !...
Protocols allow you to communicate with the people you don’t trust :-)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats