The first cross-strait cable linking Taiwan and China has been given the green light. The JV has been launched by Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom who holds a 50% stake and China's China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom. Chunghwa Telecom has invested NT$100 million ($US3.4m) in the project and the three Chinese companies have …
for people on both sides of the straits. Kudos to the respective authorities !...
Protocols allow you to communicate with the people you don’t trust :-)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?