The first cross-strait cable linking Taiwan and China has been given the green light. The JV has been launched by Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom who holds a 50% stake and China's China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom. Chunghwa Telecom has invested NT$100 million ($US3.4m) in the project and the three Chinese companies have …
for people on both sides of the straits. Kudos to the respective authorities !...
Protocols allow you to communicate with the people you don’t trust :-)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market