It used to be that quality and price were the key differentiators but increasingly these days organisations are relying on business analytics – the methodical exploration of the organisation’s data to measure performance – to deliver competitive advantage. The original poster child for business analytics is the Tesco Clubcard …
Coke Reward Scheme
Used to be worthwhile, I got quite a few high value (for free gifts) items in the past. Now (in th UK At least) it is no longer worth the time & efforT!
First taste is free?
Surely thats the reward scheme, well for the seller anyway
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS