It used to be that quality and price were the key differentiators but increasingly these days organisations are relying on business analytics – the methodical exploration of the organisation’s data to measure performance – to deliver competitive advantage. The original poster child for business analytics is the Tesco Clubcard …
Coke Reward Scheme
Used to be worthwhile, I got quite a few high value (for free gifts) items in the past. Now (in th UK At least) it is no longer worth the time & efforT!
First taste is free?
Surely thats the reward scheme, well for the seller anyway
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft