No-tapes backup data storage company Sepaton (read it backwards) has recruited a new chief technology officer, who comes to it via Quantum and NetApp. Jeff Tofano joined Sepaton this month and runs the grandly-named Office of the CTO, in which resides Dennis Roland, who is the Director of Advanced Technology. Tofano left …
Good start now perhaps they can get a real COO or the company will blow through the cash that remains. Product has issues and lags the alternatives such as Data Domain.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE