No-tapes backup data storage company Sepaton (read it backwards) has recruited a new chief technology officer, who comes to it via Quantum and NetApp. Jeff Tofano joined Sepaton this month and runs the grandly-named Office of the CTO, in which resides Dennis Roland, who is the Director of Advanced Technology. Tofano left …
Good start now perhaps they can get a real COO or the company will blow through the cash that remains. Product has issues and lags the alternatives such as Data Domain.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst